Sunday, February 17, 2008

Completely Unpacked!

It didn't happen as soon as I would have hoped, but I'm happy to report that it's now official.

The last remaining box, despite its best efforts to blend in with the surroundings, has been taken down. The scene was pretty gruesome with plastic bags and packing paper scattered everywhere. As usual, my timing was spot on, as I had made the mess minutes before the first visitor to our humble abode (not counting the weekend we moved) announced his arrival. Time to clean-up properly was nowhere to be found. He was kind enough not to mention it.

All has now been properly picked up and stowed away, so I guess it's safe to say that we're as fully settled into our apartment as we're going to be.

Hooray for a big check-mark off the list!

No comments: