Thursday, March 22, 2007

What's in a Name?

Despite what you might think, I was actually quite cheerful when writing this. At the very least, it gave me something else to put in my little bamboo grove, which is definitely a plus! While I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to shake the less-than-flattering first impression school buildings here have imparted, seeing photos of my husband posing with his beaming graduating students helps to bring some warmth that’s otherwise lacking.

In other news, we will soon dare to challenge the status quo once more. Only time will tell whether the forecasts are right and we will see nothing more than a smattering of sun. Happily, predictions of seeing certain family members are overwhelmingly positive and will make up for it... as long as cactus juice doesn't find its way into our glasses.

No comments: