Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fruitful, Shared Pleasures, Indomitable Helios

1. Last night I spent a fruitless hour in front of the computer, unable to make any headway in my writing efforts. Then today I sat down and found the words flowing easily, as if the blockage slowing things to a mere trickle had been whisked away by some unknown benefactor.

2. Stealing glances at my husband as he’s curled up with a book. It’s lovely to see him find just as much enjoyment in reading as I do.

3. Even though the wind outside is strong enough to shake the doors around the apartment with a loud clatter, the sun streams through the west window undeterred. Its calm and steady warmth makes the loud gusts seem less menacing somehow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, have you spent some time working on upgrading to Google-enabled Blogspot? I've upgraded mine...

Star said...

If you mean the most current version of Blogger, then it's a happy yes- I kinda talk about that here :)

Thanks for logging in this time so I know who you are!