Wednesday, January 24, 2007

To My Husband

"Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
~Ephesians 5:1-2

Thank you, dear husband, for lavishing me with love unrestrained, unaffected by storm or sun, but held constant by the simple fact that you chose me to share this life with you.

This past year has most certainly been an adventure, with all the highlights and challenges the word implies. We’ve somehow spent more of our married life abroad than we have back home! And yet, I feel I’ve gained much more than I’ve lost, for my understanding of the Lord’s love has deepened as I’ve watched you strive to follow Him.

Here’s to an unforgettable year and the hope of those to come as we journey this life together! I love you, my beloved.

3 comments:

kareen said...

It's always heartwarming to read about people in love with their spouses.:) It means that they made the right choice and so much encourages the rest of us who haven't decided to make it yet.:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you two!!!
~Christy Aspinwall

Star said...

Aenaia- Thank you for your kind comment, I'm glad this post brought encouragement. Marriage is a big decision and I think you are wise to be taking it seriously. Here's wishing you the best!

Christy- Love you too hon! We miss you and your hubby a ton!