Saturday, December 30, 2006

Footprints, Preening, Bali Hai

1. Walking along the beach and coming across tiny, perfectly formed footprints in the silky sand. When I close my eyes, I can almost see a little boy or girl hand-in-hand with daddy, toddling wide-eyed and laughing along the shoreline.

2. Our condo has a full-length mirror in the living room, which was the perfect place to pose and model a pretty outfit made up of all newly purchase things, with the exception of my wedding ring.

3. Ash & I are treated to an amazing restaurant with a gorgeous view of the mountains of Kaua’i to one side and the ocean beyond. We feasted on shrimp and prawns while watching the clouds above the mountains burst into flame from the setting sun before smoldering into smoky purples & blues.

No comments: